Make More Money as A Freight Broker Agent with A-1 Freight Systems
Agent Opportunities Nationwide
What We Offer
- A-1 Freight Systems offers independent agents the opportunity to develop their own freight brokering business with the support and experience of A-1 Freight Systems’ Agent Development Program.
- Services offered by A-1 Freight Systems will allow you to build and develop your brokerage operations and provide you with the back office support to insure your success including: invoicing, receivables, credit checks for customers, collections, claims, customer specific pricing, and personalized business consultation.
- We back your business with our reputation. A-1 Freight Systems is a 3-diamond brokerage firm with Internet Truck Stop. We maintain a $75,000 surity bond on file with the FMCA, $250,000 contingent cargo insurance, and a $1,000,000 contingent auto liability. We have been in business for 13 years and offer an outstanding reputation to back you up and help you succeed.
- As an agent you bring your own customers and carriers to the operation of YOUR OWN BUSINESS and you receive access to OUR carefully screened and approved carrier database, dispatch program, posting resources, email accounts, and corporate operations/marketing documents.
- A-1 Freight Systems offers agents assistance in contracting dedicated carriers with its Dedicated Fleet Development Program.
- We offer the ability to sell both full truckload and LTL logistics services (MC#)
- We offer 7-day carrier payment on 100% of invoice with a quick pay option accessed at a 3% fee upon receipt of original paperwork.
- Financial assistance is available while you are getting established with our firm
- Flexible, personalized commissioning schedule based on YOUR needs and modifiable as your business success grows.
Because A-1 Freight Systems wants new agents to be successful and have a solid foundation for launching their partnership with us, this package includes everything you will need to get started.
- 1 week new agent training and orientation
- Basic office tools
- ITS Dispatch
- The Internet Truck Stop
- Dats Posting
- Business Email Account
- Corporate phone service including phone and phone #, call waiting, voice messaging, call forwarding, internet-based call tracking and online call management
- Dedicated fleet development program training
A Little More
What You Need To Know
It is your business, your effort, and your success. You provide a professional attitude and personal appearance, dedicated office space, and internet connectivity. You provide the hard work and commitment to excellence and we offer you the foundation and support to make your success possible.
Individualized, flexible commissioning schedule.